Explore the wild and wonderful Alaskan wilderness during this 1-week guided tour. Begin your adventure in Anchorage with a sweet treat: Taste agutak — Inuit Ice Cream — after an exclusive demonstration by Alaska's Indigenous people at the Alaska Native Heritage Center. Board a jet boat for a tour along the Chulitna River to a trapper’s cabin, where you will learn about the lifestyle of hunting and trapping in the state. Ride along the world-famous, glass-domed Alaskan Railroad toward Denali National Park, where the country’s tallest peak, Mount McKinley, will greet you. Meet the champion dog team of a four-time Iditarod winner and allow him to regale you with tales of the 1,049-mile dogsled race over lunch at his home. From Whittier, take a 100-mile boat tour of Prince William Sound and the see the glaciers of College Fjord.
Tagesprogramm / Reiseroute
- Tag 1.
- Anchorage, The City Of Lights And Flowers
- Tag 2.
- Anchorage Sightseeing And The Matanuska Valley
- Tag 3.
- Talkeetna Sightseeing
- Tag 4.
- Journey Along The Alaskan Railroad Relaxed Start
- Tag 5.
- Denali National Park, The Crown Jewel Of The Alaskan Wilderness Relaxed Start
- Tag 6.
- Girdwood And Mount Alyeska
- Tag 7.
- Prince William Sound Cruise And Depart Anchorage Relaxed Start
Besuchte Städte (6): Anchorage, Denali National Park, Girdwood, Prince William Sound, Seward, Talkeetna