- Siem Reap: Join your Travelling Concierge and fellow travellers for your Welcome Dinner.
- Ho Chi Minh: At the Art Salon Saigon, you will enjoy a Highlight Dinner set in a sophisticated atmosphere and accompanied by live music.
- Ho Chi Minh: Learn about local street-side cafe culture and gain an appreciation as you enjoy a cup of Vietnamese coffee.
- Mekong Delta: Enjoy freshly-made Mekong delta specialties for lunch.
- Hue: Join your fellow travellers and sit down to a delicious meal, accompanied with wine, at a local restaurant.
- Hue: Visit the 18th century Dong Thuyen Pagoda and dine on an organic vegetarian lunch prepared by Buddhist nuns. Chat to them and learn about their beliefs, practices and food philosophies.
- Hoi An: For a Your Choice Evening, choose from one of three hand-selected restaurants, each specialising in different cuisine from traditional to modern Vietnamese, or an east-meets-west fusion.
- Hoi An: Meet a local chef who will lead a hands-on cooking class and teach you how to create some of the local specialities that you will enjoy for your Highlight Lunch.
- Hanoi: Join a passionate foodie on a walking tour to some of the city’s most interesting areas and experience the vibrancy of Hanoi's street-food culture. Taste local treats, such as rice paper rolls, pho bo which is beef noodle soup and com cake.
- Luang Prabang: Join your fellow travellers at Khaiphaen for a family style lunch. This is a local vocational training restaurant that reinvests all profits back into the trainees and their supporting social programs, to assist them in becoming skilled, productive professionals with a more secure future.
- Dining Summary: 15 Breakfasts (B), 5 Lunches (L), 1 Lunch with Wine (LW), 3 Dinners (D) and 6 Dinners with Wine (DW).
- Siem Reap: More than just a circus, the Phare Circus is transforming the lives of disadvantaged young Cambodian performers through theatre, music, dance and modern circus acts. See them in action, as they tell unique stories of Cambodia on a dazzling stage. After the show, meet one of the performers to hear how their lives have changed since joining the circus.
- Siem Reap: Enjoy a short flight from Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh city.
- Ho Chi Minh City: Experience the vibrancy of Ho Chi Minh City, formerly known as Saigon, as you visit its most iconic attractions and learn about its street food and coffee culture.
- Ho Chi Minh City: Join a Viet Cong veteran to visit the underground Củ Chi tunnels and learn about their experience.
- Ho Chi Minh City: Enjoy a private Meekong River Cruise and learn about coconut processing.
- Ho Chi Minh City: Enjoy a ride on a tri-motorcycle through tropical surroundings and learn about how rice noodles are produced.
- Hue: Enjoy a short flight from Ho Chi Minh to Hue.
- Hue: Cycle through rice fields to Thanh Toan village, visit the local market and soak in the agricultural way of life.
- Hue: Visit the Imperial tomb of Emperor Minh Mang.
- Hoi An: Explore the traditional old town see the Japanese covered bridge, fruit and vegetable market and look out for the coloured lanterns.
- Hoi An: Ride a traditional bamboo basket boat to Thanh Dong village and learn about the village's traditional way of life.
- Hanoi: Enjoy a short flight from Hoi An to Hanoi.
- Hanoi: Ride an electric cart and see the main sights of Hanoi including the Opera House.
- Halong Bay: Board your deluxe junk boat for an overnight cruise to experience this UNESCO world heritage site.
- Halong Bay: Visit the spectacular Tien Ong cave and explore the Cua Van area.
- Luang Prabang: Take a short flight from Hanoi to Luang Prabang.
- Luang Prabang: Participate in an age-old Buddhist tradition, by offering alms to hundreds of saffron-robed monks.
- Luang Prabang: Uncover the highlights and secret gems of Luang Prabang with your Local Expert during a walk through this UNESCO World Heritage Site. See the fusion of traditional architecture with the colonial styles of the 19th and 20th centuries, as you wander through the alleyways to witness local life. Also learn about the treasures and traditions of the area.
- Luang Prabang: Take a walk to the top of Mount Phousi for the most spectacular views over the Meekong and Khan rivers.
- Luang Prabang: Join a sunset cruise on the Mekong, observing rural life along the tree-lined banks of the river. Enjoy a chilled drink and take brilliant photos of the sunset over the river.
- Luang Prabang: As the city is waking up, visit the bustling morning markets.
- Siem Reap: The five-star Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort places you minutes away from Angkor Wat, the National Museum and the city centre, while also offering an oasis of tranquility amidst a tropical garden. Cool off in the pool, enjoy the spa or play a round of golf.
- Ho Chi Minh: One of Vietnam’s leading hotels, the five-star InterContinental Saigon is situated in the very heart of the city and is a short walk from famous landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral and the Saigon Post Office. Enjoy your refined deluxe suite and a range of facilities, including elegant restaurants, a library and a spa.
- Hue: Find balance and harmony at the peaceful Pilgrimage Village, situated among leafy trees and quiet countryside. Participate in meditation, yoga or tai chi classes or unwind in the steam bath.
- Hoi An: Positioned on the banks of the Thu Bon River, the luxurious Anantara Hoi An Resort is situated moments away from the charming historic part of Hoi An. Take in the tranquil atmosphere from a sunbed overlooking the river, treat yourself to a massage at the spa or cool down in the swimming pool.
- Hanoi: Voted the best boutique hotel in Asia, Hotel de l'Opera Hanoi embodies the glamour of a night at the opera. It is situated in the centre of Hanoi, within walking distance of the Hanoi Opera House and Hoan Kiem Lake, and offers sumptuous guest bedrooms, a spa and a selection of fine restaurants.
- Halong Bay: The majestic Jasmine Cruise Halong Bay epitomises seafaring at its most stylish. Fitted out in the 1930s Indochina style, the Halong Jasmine features spacious cabins, restaurants, lounges and uninterrupted views of the emerald bay.
- Luang Prabang: Designed with elegant colonial style, The Luang Say Residence is a five-star boutique hotel boasting lush, tropical gardens and offering stunning views of surrounding mountain ranges. Enjoy the refined luxuries of your Pioneer Suite, fine dining and the convenience of being able to walk to Luang Prabang’s main attractions.
- Angkor Wat: Regarded as one of the world’s most important religious monuments, Angkor Wat is yours to explore alongside a renowned Khmer scholar from the Angkor Temple Conservation Institution. Wonder at the Angkor Temple and surrounding complex, see the Bayon temple, visit the Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King and hear fascinating insights into the history of the Khmer Empire. As you explore Angkor Thom, imagine what life was like when Angkor was bigger than any European city.
- Mekong Delta: Meet Mr. Sau Tuong, a former soldier who survived four years ﬁghting the deadly Khmer Rouge in Cambodia, at his home and see how he and his wife earn a living making rice paper.
- Hue: Enjoy a private, VIP visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Imperial Citadel, before it opens to other travellers. Learn about its traditional architecture and history from a renowned historian.
- Hue: Meet the headmaster of the Vietnamese Royal Martial Arts Academy and learn what it takes to become a practitioner of this standard. See a performance showcasing different martial arts techniques.
- Dao Thuc: Accompanied by a live orchestra, enjoy a water-puppet performance, set in a lotus pond. Meet the artisan who makes the puppets in his workshop and see how the Vietnamese have been bringing performances of this nature to life since the 10th century.
- Hanoi: Meet a renowned scholar at the Temple of Literature and learn about Hanoian culture and Vietnamese architecture, before touring the temple grounds.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included flight to overnight cruise and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available, does not apply to Halong Bay Cruise).
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates, when flights are included within the itinerary and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.